Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia

Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia
It Doesn't Get any Better Than This!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Suspicions and Separations



Dear Lois,

I am suspicious about the Navajo jewelry set. It looks EXACTLY like the set that Tina is missing out in Santa Fe. Remember, last year when she let Cookie and Art use her place to crash on their drive back east? I would not put it past those two.

Vicki is being naughty. Jack would laugh at the glass. The fellas would have a big laugh but I think that Francine wouldn't really appreciate it.

I am concerned that Vicki thinks that Francine let the cat out of the bag about the house in Palm Springs. I think that Vicki is jumping to conclusions. I know that she is so very, very upset with Lou. She still doesn't understand that Lou is a very resourceful man. He is a good business man and he has lots of tricks up his sleeve.

Francine called me on Saturday. She was in tears. She said that Vicki gave her the "silent" treatment on the drive back from Palm Springs. Francine said that Vicki was so upset that she didn't want to go to lunch. How can Vicki not see that Francine admires her and was hoping to have a swell time and a couple of laughs! With all that Francine has been through lately, I really can't believe that Vicki could react that way. Francine also said that Vicki was driving with a lead foot. Her Caddie's needle was well into the 90's on the panel.

I know that I shouldn't meddle, but I have a good mind to call Vicki and tell her to straighten up and fly right.

I am driving to Los Angeles this weekend. I am having lunch at the tearoom at the Bullock's Wilshire and doing a little shopping. I am considering inviting Francine, I am sure she is in a state.

Yours truly,
Gloria

No comments: