Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia

Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia
It Doesn't Get any Better Than This!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am so Worried

Vicki, dear,

I am so sorry to hear about Lou. He is in my prayers. It must have been horrible for you darling, to see him in one of the god-awful intensive care rooms. All that modern equipment!
Know that he is in good hands at St. Martins by the Sea. There are quite a few excellent physicians there. Do you remember Ted and Midge? You met them at the St. Martin's by the Sea Annual Golf Fundraiser at the Seabreeze Country Club. Well, he is the Chief of Staff of Surgery. If you would like I can have Jack call him and call you. Let me know, dear.

It must be so very difficult for you. I am certain that Lou knows that you are by his side. You are his pillar (even though we know how Lou puts on otherwise). Be strong. He will need you now and for some time to come.

I am planning on catching the first train early tomorrow. It will put me in Los Angeles by late early morning on Sunday. I will rush to be by your side as any good and loyal friend would do.
Just wanted to let you know that I received your letter. I believe in letting bygones be bygones. Please excuse me if I failed to let you know that I will always be there for you as a friend.
I have been rather occupied with my self and my husband. I am growing weary of him, his assistant and my failing confidence as a woman and wife.

I am sorry that I am continuing on about me. Nevermind about me. I just wanted you to know that I will be there.

I hate to even mention this, but is Lou's Mom there at the hospital yet? You will need your circle of close friends around that woman.

I will thinking about you and Lou as my train speeds through the desert.

Yours truly,
Francine

No comments: