Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia

Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia
It Doesn't Get any Better Than This!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life is so Short


Darling, Lou's in the hospital in critical condition. He had a mild heart attack last night, but apparently, during the episode, he got up from his desk (as he was so disoriented), fell and hit his head on the corner of his desk, and cracked his head open.

The night janitor found him at midnight (thank god!) apparently just a few minutes after he fell, and called for an ambulance, which rushed him to Saint Marten's by the Sea. I don't know what he was doing at the office at midnight, but that's another issue entirely.

He is now in ICU under one of those horrid plastic tents with tubes all over him. I, of course, will ask for a leave so I can be with him. I saw him early this morning, but he was so bandaged and medicated, he didn't even know who I was.

Francine, please keep Lou in your prayers. He is not even close to being out of the woods yet. Dr. Palmer puts on a strong and confident facade, but I know, he is deeply concerned.

Excuse me if my updates are far and few between. It is 8 AM now and I haven't slept yet. I'll try and catch a few winks in the lounge.

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lou.

Yours,
Vicki

No comments: