Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia

Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia
It Doesn't Get any Better Than This!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Enough is Enough!


Darling,

Where is this lounge located? I'll have to get on my specs to read the fine print. Johnnie is so talented. I am impressed!

I drove by your place today on the way to see Des, and I saw you backing out of the driveway. I didn't honk (that would be so vulgar!), and you turned right onto the expressway. Did you have to go into the city today? Oh, no, don't tell me, Jack was working today! On the weekend?

Francine, you have to start putting your foot down. Enough is enough. Jack is truly burning the candle at both ends and well, to be perfectly honest with you, I didn't want to bring it up, but didn't Mr. Maxwell pass away at an early age from a heart attack? Oh, my dear. I'm so sorry I brought that up, but I think brutal honesty is needed right now.

Jack is the love of your life, your rock. You have got to protect him, and in doing so, yourself. Would you like me to ask Lou to have a talk with him? Lou will be back in town this Tuesday. I believe he has meetings the whole week (he has to present to the board on Friday). He promised me a night out on Saturday, and I would love to have you and Jack join us. Maybe the fellas could get together at the lounge (have a chat over their scotch) while we are getting our hair done, and then they could swing by and pick us up. What do you think?

Please, dear, get back to me. I am concerned.

Much love,
Vicki

No comments: