Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia

Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia
It Doesn't Get any Better Than This!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All in a Day's Work



Dear Vicki,

I just returned home from school. I tell you my students are just giddy about this month's baking lesson. I am going to teach them how to bake pumpkin pies. That way a lot of the girls can pitch in and help for Thanksgiving next month. Next month! Can you believe how the year is flying by?

I have grading that I need to do. I left school about 3:15 pm because I wanted to do a bit of marketing. I went to the new supermarket in Huntington Gardens called "Whole Seasons Market". I don't quite understand their name but it is a lovely store. The fishmonger's fish looked delicious and fresh and everything was sparkling clean. I had a question about work, but I am not in the mood to think about that now.

I am glad that you picked up your medicine. The gal that works there is so professional. She goes to the same hair salon that I do, and my beautician said that she never even mentioned my mother-in-law's ordeal.

Enjoy your evening and remember you can only grade so many stenopads a night. Kick up your feet and relax a little. I better go because Jack will be home soon and I don't want him to see my grading papers.

Sincerely,
Your pal, Francine

No comments: