Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia

Domestic Bliss and a Bit of Intrigue in Suburbia
It Doesn't Get any Better Than This!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cocktails Poolside (Before Back to Work)


Vicki, dear, I am sorry that we were cut off on the telephone earlier today. I imagine that one of the bellhops brought you a phone poolside because you probably had a long distance phone call from Lou. Is he still in the midwest? The poor fellow must be dying from the oppressive humidity.

I am trying to relax. I just visited your place in the desert (virtually.) It looks like a very luxurious and relaxing spot. I hope you and the gals are getting a lot of fresh air and rest. I know that you will be refreshed and ready to run your annual "Business Workshop" for those lucky devils at "our" school, (my new school), Washington Heights High next week.

Jack has promised me a dinner and dance at the club on Saturday night. I am just finishing up a new dress that I started last month. I have got to get up to speed with my sewing now that I am going back into the classroom. I truly can't wait.

I do think also that Jack is going to appreciate me just a tad bit more when he finds that I am not home every minute of the day and so available.


Well, doll, think about me during your next cocktail poolside,
Yours truly, Francine

No comments: